Since there are so many levels out there, we are always on the lookout for some talented reviewers. Listed below are the requirements we have set forth.
- Excellent Writing Skills: You must be able to write clearly. If you can't get your point across in a review, what's the point of reviewing it in the first place?
- Commitment: We expect that you will review levels/mods on a regular basis. If you can't review 4 or 5 levels a week, please do not apply.
- Image Editing Experience: You must have the skills and software to take screenshots of levels, resize them to our specifications, and save them in .jpg format.
- FTP Experience: You will be required to upload 4 images per review to our FTP server.
- Consistency: You must be able to rate levels per our guidelines, and your scores should fall in with the rest of the reviewers. For instance, if 3 reviewers review the same level, the scores should be fairly similar.
- Editing Experience: We really prefer people with at least a bit of editing experience. If you meet all the above requirements, but have no editing experience, please apply anyway. Just make sure you play a lot of JK/MotS levels/mods, and are a good judge of quality.
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, there is an application process. You must pick a level from the Massassi Temple level archives, review it per our specifications, and email it to us. Please Note: You are not required to put the review in HTML format, our scripts will do that automatically if you get accepted. Please use the following guidelines when submitting a sample review.
- Email: Please email the review to email@example.com.
- Email Subject: The subject of your email should be "Massassi Review Site Staff Application" - If the email you send doesn't have that subject, it will be ignored by my mail filter, so I will never see the email.
- Email Body: The email body must contain 3 paragraphs, as outlined in our ratings info. If you are not sure how it should be, please go over some of the reviews we already have posted.
- Screenshots: To make sure you have the required image editing knowledge, please submit 2 screenshots and 2 thumbnails from the level. All images should be in .jpg format. The screenshots should be 512x384, and the thumbnails should be 100x75.
- Scores: Please include the scores as outlined in the ratings information file and our current reviews.
Important Note: We do not want reviews that have spelling and/or grammar mistakes. Please be very careful that everything you submit is of high quality.
© Copyright 2000
The Massassi Temple
Nothing on this site is made, distributed, or supported by LEC.
Use and download all information/files at your own risk. We do our best to keep our
content free of objectionable material, but we cannot guarantee that sites we link to take
the same stance, be aware of what you and/or your children are visiting on the internet.